Insurance Coverage Disputes
North Carolina Insurance Coverage Attorneys
Mr. Whiteman has been representing insured individuals and businesses in claims against insurance companies for over 30 years. He is experienced in handling the following types of cases:
- Disability insurance claims
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Group life and accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Interpleader actions
- Insurance agent negligence and failure to procure claims
- Errors and omissions coverage
- Professional negligence policies
- Director and officer liability coverage
If your insurer has denied coverage, you need competent attorney representation to provide sound advice and representation. Whiteman Law Firm assists individuals and businesses to obtain the insurance coverage they were promised. We represent clients in all types of insurance disputes in federal and state courts. We can review the facts of your case on a confidential, no-cost basis, and advise you on your options for recovering your losses.
Disclaimer: Please note that the information on this page is provided for general information purposes only and may not reflect current law in your jurisdiction. The information contained herein should not be considered legal advice. You will not be considered a client of Whiteman Law Firm until we have signed an agreement for legal representation.